1. Program. The Boise Rewards Program & Agreement is offered at the sole discretion of Boise White Paper, L.L.C. (“Boise Paper”).
2. Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions herein, are governed by and are to be construed under the laws of the State of Illinois.
3. Eligibility. Indirect resellers (“Dealers”) who purchase through Boise Paper wholesale or distributor customers are eligible to participate in the Boise Rewards Program.
Any Dealer actively participating in an alternate Boise Paper incentive program is ineligible for the Boise Rewards Program.
4. Rebate Dollars. Boise Paper will accrue $10 per ton on behalf the Dealer for Qualifying Purchases made during the Accrual Period.
5. Accrual Period. The Accrual Period begins on January 1 for current members or the date the Boise Rewards Agreement is executed by the Dealer (“Execution Date”) for new members, and ends on December 31 of each year.
6. Qualifying Purchase. Only purchases of the following Boise Paper brands made within the Accrual Period, and drop shipped directly to the Dealer at into stock pricing, qualify for the Boise Rewards Program.
Boise® ASPEN® Boise Polaris® Boise® FIREWORX® Boise® X-9®
7. Redemption. Rebate Dollars will be paid annually in the first quarter following the close of the Accrual Period. Dealers must meet a minimum balance of $150 by end of Accrual Period or balance rolls to the following year.
8. General Rules. No substitution or transfer of rebate dollars shall be permitted. By executing the Boise Rewards Agreement, Dealer agrees to hold Boise Paper harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Dealer’s acceptance or use of the Boise Rewards Program. By participating in this program, Dealer is bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Boise Paper. Boise Paper is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer.
9. Boise Paper’s Rights. Boise Paper reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, and benefits pertaining to the Boise Rewards Program Agreement, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Boise Paper further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue participation for any Dealer who appears to be using the Boise Rewards Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of the program or any portion of the Program. Boise also reserves the right to discontinue participation for any Dealer if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342).
10. Responsibility. Dealers are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Boise Rewards Program Agreement Official Rules.
11. Terms & Conditions. Boise Paper’s interpretations of The Boise Rewards Program Agreement Official Rules shall be final and binding.
12. Liability. Boise Paper shall not be liable for any failure or problems related to any of the electronic equipment or programming associated with this program.
13. Program Sponsor. This program is sponsored solely by Boise White Paper, L.L.C., 25 NW Point Blvd., Suite 100, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007.